Friday, November 30, 2012

Sand Bag Maker




Browsing through the web for training ideas outside of the gym, I saw an ad for "Ultimate Sandbag". Not going to name names...but WTF! Seriously! Not only that, there is a DVD on how to use it. A little more internet surfing and there seems to be a certification for Sandbag trainers. I thought I saw the lamest certificates show up with the "newly created" kettlebells and thekettlebell certfication. I'll add that to my christmas list along with the treadmill certification.

 Enough of me ranting, check out this how to build your own sandbag for training. Of course if you're not into a little extra work to put it together, there are plenty of site where you can buy a sandbag (plush cashmere handle grips not included):

 http://straighttothebar.com/articles/2011/01/how_to_build_your_own_sandbag/

No comments: