Monday, May 27, 2013

Finding Balance

 I went through a major change from fulltime fit pro to part time. At least I wish it was that easy. What actually happened is I went from full time pro to fulltime desk worker bee. Was not quite what expected. I remember clients of the past complaining about pains and aches related to the desk posture. I got to feel it first hand. Well, I reached a point where I had enough. I wasn't and presently am not willing to through away my fitness level for a lifetime of annoying pain and aches. F%CK THAT!

  What happened is I got a little (a lot) carried away with my second passion of creating digital artwork. Soon it consumed my hours and I really lived and breathed it. It was great and stressful at first and then nothing but stress towards my breaking point.

 Now I am back on the balance kick. Planning what I need to do to be a fit and art pro without letting one or the other become overbearing.

 I have a few weeks of putting myself through fitness program and brushing up on the science behind the strength and conditioning before I am ready to give my fitness side more time to grow.

 I'm motivated by 40 minutes of timed interval strength and conditioning at this point. Record my progress if I feel like it but don't have the need at this point. My goal is to get the consistency factor back where it needs to be.

40min AA training
superset 2 exercises for 3 minutes no rest and active stretching and mobility work for 2 minutes. Four sets will make 40 minutes

No comments: