Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Women Fitness Frustration


I am seriously absolutely overly happy that a great article is out there verifying what I say over and over to female trainees in the gym. A big plus is this is not an article written by a "bulky" woman. Rachel Cosgrove has a basic athlete build. Now, before the smarter trainer types, who know better than to judge looks for knowledge, ridicule what I am saying ... understand that I also know people should be impressed with knowledge instead of visual marketing, but they are not! So it's good someone who looks like an every day woman is saying women need to train properly.



So women, and trainers read this great article and either give yourself a pat on the back for doing the right thing or slap yourself across the face for screwing up. I'm joking about that last part (sort of).

Great stuff!
Read this

No comments: