Monday, August 3, 2015

Garage Style Training New Program

 Finding it tough to open some time up to update my blog. The last program I trained on worked relatively well. I gained a decent amount of strength and I am once again able to handle barbell squats. I need to move on to a more progressed program for the strength training. I also want to really add in plyometric training. To top it off, my chubby ass needs to do more cardio than the small amount I have been doing here and there.

 Here's this programs basic look:

Foam Roll warmup
Specific SMR and specific static stretches (specific to areas that it is needed)
Core training and mobility general work
Aerobic training
Strength and Plyometric training

Going to have to be very tactful on exercises and combinations to keep the session at or below an hour. If I can clear up some time to blog, I'll post my results at the end of the week.

No comments: